If you’re looking for some great Boise area restaurants to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your family, significant other, or even by yourself, I’ve pulled together a list of some Boise favorites. Valentine’s Day is one of the busiest days of the year for restaurants so if you are someone who doesn’t like to wait in line for hours, make sure you call ahead and make reservations.
Where to Eat on Valentine’s Day in Boise
- Cucina DiPaolo: Enjoy a 4 course meal for only $47.50 per person. Includes appetizer, soup or salad, entrée and dessert. Reservations required. If they are filled up on Valentine’s Day, make sure you try them some other time. Their food is awesome! Cicina DiPaolo, 1504 Vista Avenue, Boise, ID 208-345-7150.
- Luciano’s: On Valentine’s Day weekend get a special three course Valentine’s meal including appetizer, entrée, and dessert for a special price. Reservations required. Luciano’s, 11 N. Orchard, Boise, ID 83706, Phone: (208) 577-6415
- Idaho Pizza Company: Get a heart shape pizza starting at $11.20. Pizza fits in a large box, and feeds 2-3 people.
- Smoky Mountain Pizza. Free Brie Kiss on Valentine’s Day: One Free Brie Kiss per guest. Dine-In Only. Not Valid with any other offer.
- Papa Murphy’s, Another heart shaped pizza for approximately $10. Prices vary.
- Qdoba: Buy-one-get-one entrée with just a simple kiss.
- Starbucks –Starbucks has a secret Valentine’s menu with three frappuccino variations and other yummies.
- California Pizza Kitchen – Sweet Deal for Two, includes one appetizer, two entrées and one dessert for just $32.
- Texas Roadhouse – Valentine’s Dinner for 2. Get your choice of a Cactus Blossom or Fried Pickles appetizer and two select entrees for a special price.
- Chili’s: Their “Cupid’s Combo for Two” gets you two Presidente Margaritas, one appetizer, two sirloin steaks, and a white molten chocolate cake. Call ahead for waiting time and details.
- The Melting Pot – The Melting Pot Boise is offering a a “sweet and spicy” four-course dinner on Valentine’s Day for $65 per person. Reservations required.