This weekend is the unofficial start of the holidays in Boise and kicks off with Boise’s Annual Holiday Parade. Here’s my picks of the top 5 Things to Do in Boise this weekend.
- Boise Holiday Parade – Saturday, November 21st. Free Admission. The Boise Holiday Parade starts in downtown Boise at 9:45 am. The parade begins at Jefferson and 10th Street and heads east in front of the Capitol. You can expect to see a lot of holiday cheer from Boise organizations. Get there early to for parking and best seats.
- Wintery Market – November 21-22; 10:00 am – 5:00 pm. Free admission. The Wintery Market is being held in downtown Boise at the El Korah Shriner Center located at 1118 W Idaho Street downtown Boise. You can expect to find unique gifts from over 60 local artisans.
- Boise Farmers Market -Saturday, November 21st, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm, Held indoors at the Linen Supply Building on 8th & Fulton. There’s still time to order a fresh, organically grown turkey, or get some fresh vegetables for your Thanksgiving dinner. Boise Farmers Market is a fun place to go on a Saturday morning.
- Capitol City Farmers Market – Saturday, November 21st, 10:30-2:30 8th Street and Fulton (outside). It’s the Handmade Holiday at Capitol City Farmers Market this Saturday where you will discover over 40 vendors with unique one of a kind handmade gifts for family and friends.
- Hymns of Thanksgiving – Sunday, November 22nd, 7:30 PM, Century Link Arena, Downtown Boise. Free Admission. If you’re looking for a way to get into the spirit of Thanksgiving, this could be it. This family-friendly event will feature over 300 musicians and vocalists performing songs such as “Shall we Gather at the River.”