If going out for Thanksgiving dinner is your annual tradition, you’ll love today’s post. Here’s a list of eight Boise restaurants open on Thanksgiving Day.
- Angell’s Bar and Grill: Angell’s is serving Thanksgiving feast from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm. Reservations are required. Call 208-342-4900 to make a reservation. Prices are $29.95 for adults and $14.99 for children under 10.
- Berryhill & Co: Thanksgiving dinner buffet served from 12 noon-6:00 pm Reservations required. Reserve online. Adults $33, Children (10 and under) $20.
- Chandler’s Steakhouse: Diner’s can enjoy special Thanksgiving entrees such as slow roasted turkey, King salmon, prime rib, and more. $45 per person. Reservations required. (208) 383-4300 .
- Cracker Barrel: Enjoy a homestyle turkey and dressing meal on Thanksgiving from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm. The cost is $11.99 for adults ad $6.99 for children.
- Denny’s: Denny’s will be open 24 hours on Thanksgiving Day. Enjoy breakfast out with the family!
- Marie Callender’s – Most restaurants will be open on Thanksgiving Day and will take reservations for parties of eight or more. Call ahead to confirm.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House is celebrating Thanksgiving with a special menu. $39.95 – $41.95 per adult and $12.95 for children (prices may vary at participating locations). Starters include choice of Louisiana Seafood Gumbo, Caesar Salad or Steak House Salad. For the main course, Ruth’s Chris is offering oven-roasted sliced Turkey Breast served with homemade gravy, Ruth’s sausage and herb stuffing and cranberry relish. Most locations open at noon on Thanksgivinng.
- Tucanos: Tucanos is open from 11:00 am to 8:00 pm on Thanksgiving Day. The Thanksgiving menu is $29.95 for adults and $11.95 for children ages 7-12. (Kids under 7 are free).