Is it your family tradition to eat out for Christmas? Did you accidently burn Christmas dinner? Or maybe you don’t celebrate the holiday and like to take advantage of the less crowded spaces? Or perhaps you are just passing through and need a bite to eat? Whatever your reason may be, there is a place for you to go.
This is a list of some of the restaurants open on Christmas Day in Boise.
• Berryhill & Co: Enjoy a Prime Rib Dinner Buffet at Berryhill Christmas Eve & Christmas Day- Thursday, December 24th & Friday, December 25th from 5-9pm. Reservations are required and can be made on their webpage.
• Chandler’s Steakhouse: Diners can enjoy a special Christmas menu on both Christmas Eve (5:30pm – 10:00pm) and Christmas Day ( 4:00pm – 8:00pm) for $47 per person. Your options include a Steakhouse Wedge or Lobster Bisque, six different entrées’ to choose from, and a dessert of Chocolate Mousse or Formage Blanc Cheesecake. You can also order off of their standard menu if you prefer. Reservations required. (208) 383-4300
• Cottonwood Grill: Open Christmas Day with limited reservations available after 6:30pm. Their regular menu is available as well as a traditional holiday meal. Call (208)333-9800.
• Denny’s: Denny’s will be open 24 hours on Christmas Day. Enjoy breakfast out with the family!
• Golden Corral: Most Golden Corral restaurants are open Christmas Day, but are operating under special holiday hours that vary per location. Call the Boise location for more details. (208) 373-7101
• Ihop: Ihop is open Christmas Day, another option for an enjoyable breakfast with the family. Call for exact hours. (208) 322 4467
• Madhuban: Dine on Indian cuisine from 11am to 2pm Christmas Day.
• Marie Callender’s: Marie Callender’s is offering you the option of eating your Christmas meal at the restaurant with them or ordering special holiday feasts for take-out. All take-out orders will be available after 11:00 am Christmas Day. View the webpage for more details.
• Shari’s Cafe and Pies: Shari’s is open 24 hours a day 365 days a year.